This advanced aesthetics procedure uses chemical solution and herbal plants to improve and smooth the texture of the skin by sloughing off the damaged outer layers to reveal new skin. Chemical peel is an effective procedure in skin rejuvenation and the treatment of non-medical skin conditions such as sun damaged, pigmentation, wrinkles, scars, fine lines, acne, age spots, dried skin can be treated with chemical peel with no down time. We use professionally formulated chemical peels that include:
- TCA 35% to treat skin problems like superficial blemishes, sun damaged and pigmentation
- Citric acid 30% for pigmentation and sun damage skin
- Lipohydroxy to treat adult acne
- Glycolic and Lactic acids 50% for skin renewal and rejuvenation of collagen and elastin
- Salicylic acid 30% for warts, calluses, corns, psoriasis and keratosis.
The results are magical with our unique European protocol. A rejuvenated, renewed, younger skin free from acne, blemishes, sun damage and pigmentation. The use of non-buffered acids over buffered acids in chemical peel procedure gives the client the following benefits:
- No flaking after the peel.
- No down time.
- Can apply make-up next day.
- The discomfort is minimal.
- Enhances collagen and elastin production to reduce wrinkles and aging signs.
- Results are dramatic with rejuvenated and renewed youthful skin.
The benefits of chemical peels are immediate results following the treatment. Most people require 4-8 treatments for maximum benefit, but this varies depending on the type of skin concerns. Peels generally do not provide permanent improvement, maintenance treatments are suggested at 3-6 months intervals.
At De Premier Spa, we specialize in acne and persistent acne treatments. We have a variety of peels for you depending on your skin concerns. For those who prefer biologically-based peel, we have the Green Peel comfort herbal peeling treatment with natural plant ingredients.However, this green peel does not have the benefits of the non-buffered acids mentioned above.
To learn more about Chemical Peels, please call 281-496-3772 for consultation.
Our Consultation is free with treatment. Some restrictions apply.
|$2,100||6 Sessions Chemical Peel|
|$1200||Persistent Face Acne Teenager (6 Series)|
|$300||Persistent Teenage Acne (Back)|
|$1,800||Persistent Back Acne Teenager (6 Series)|
|$350||Persistent Adult Acne (Face)|
|$2,100||Persistent Adult Acne Face (6 Series)|
|$400||Persistent Adult Back Acne|
|$2,400||Persistent Adult Back Acne (6 Series)|
|$350||Anti Aging Treatment Wrinkles/Pigment|
|$2,100||Anti Aging Treatment (6 Series)|