Massage Therapy in Houston, TX. Our therapists are Licensed and registered professionals with over 20 years of experience. They personalize massage treatments for your individual needs from the menu of techniques and modalities De Premier Spa has established. The following massage options are available at your request – Medical Massage for injuries, reflexology, Sports, Pressure Point, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, Raindrop Massage Technique, Hot Stone Massage, Light Therapy, Holistic Thai and therapeutic massage, Massage for Arthritis, Lypossage, Oncology Massage, Massage cupping, Lymphatic Drainage and more. Also available is the application of Photo therapy equipment for the treatment of chronic aches and pains, sports injuries, arthritis and back, neck and shoulder pain. Enjoy the power of touch and the healing that it unfolds!
Massage Modality Definitions
- Massage Therapy – The manipulation of muscle, fascia and other soft tissues of the body using various techniques and therapies. Massage is done with the intent to support and promote good health.
- Pressure Point Massage Therapy – is the physical force applied by a therapist to achieve desired results. Often referred to as light, medium or firm pressure. The degree of pressure used is determined by the client.
- Fascia – The connective tissue surrounding the muscle, joints and bone. It provides support, protects and gives structure to the body.
- Swedish Massage This massage is the foundation for many other types of western massage. It is a general full body massage using either gentle or firm pressure and utilizing long flowing strokes. Relieves physical tension, stress and promotes relaxation.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy – A slow, deep pressure massage designed to access beyond the surface muscle and fascia to reduce muscle spasms and scar tissue resulting from chronic injury or muscle overuse.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Trigger points also known as muscle knots. Trigger point Therapy targets the small hyper-irritable knots in muscle or related connective tissue that may cause local pain or pain in a distant referral zone. With this therapy moderate pressure is applied and held for less than thirty seconds to help reduce associated pain with these points in the muscle fibers.
- Myofascial Release
Therapy- Gentle pressure and stretching to release restrictions in the muscle, fascia and other related connective
Orthopedic Massage involves therapeutic assessment, manipulation and movement of locomotor soft tissues to reduce or eliminate pain and dysfunction
- Medical Massage – This is a massage therapy prescribed by physicians for Specific injury and/or physical conditions. Medical massage therapy requires Prescription from a doctor. The therapy is also aimed at enhancing an athlete’s performance, preventing injury and aids in rehabilitation. It is often done before, during and after a sports event. We use varied modalities depending on personal preference and desired results.
- Some treatments may be covered by insurance depending on type of clients insurance.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Enhanced blood circulation – Therapy helps to increase blood circulation, healing injuries faster.
- Minimizes pain – The massage can work wonders when it comes to reducing pain from the injury.
- Provide relax – Therapy is powerful enough to provide immense relaxation to the muscles adjacent to the injured area.
- Strength – Therapy provides strength to the body’s muscles that have been weakened due to the injury.
- Realignment of tissues – Therapy is powerful when it comes to realigning damaged and dislocated tissues, preventing further damage or injury.
- Releases adhesion – This is known as scar tissue that can form due to an injury and stick itself to adjacent muscles or other tissues.
- Minimizes tension – Therapy is extremely beneficial when it comes to minimizing tension in sprains and other injuries.
- Performance enhancements – Therapy is the top choice for athletes, enhancing overall sports performance.
- Stress reduction – We experience stress in our daily lives. Massage therapy alleviates that stress and tension our bodies experience.
- Rejuvenates body – After all the stress, tension and hard work we face; therapy is recommended to rejuvenate our body; Prepare, Prevent!
|$75||60 Minute Swedish Massage|
|$80||60 Minute Acupressure Massage|
|$85||60 Minute Lymphatic Drainage Therapy|
|$85||60 Minute Aroma Therapy Massage|
|$85||60 Minute Aromatic Raindrop Massage Therapy|
|$85||60 Minutes Arthritis Pain Away Therapy|
|$85||60 Minutes Sports Massage|
|$60||30 Minute Back Massage|
|$40||30 Minute Scalp & Neck Massage|
|$110||80 Minute Himalaya Crystal Stone Massage|
|$190||120 Minute Signature Sea Holistic Therapy|
|$150||90 Min. Full Body Light Therapy Chronic Massage|
|$110||70 Minute Foot Detox & Reflexology|
|$95||60 Minutes Pregnancy Massage|